Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Is this first retail dog eared channel

At 250 quid i don't care if it cleans the windows for you..still won't be buying one

Wait for the one from Moreman. Liquidator I think its being called. I am sure someone here can confirm that name.

Just thought I'd like to say.....mine was FREE from Unger /emoticons/tongue.png :thumbsup: /emoticons/biggrin.png.

I think unger really missed a trick with that squeegee. They priced it way too high. The production costs cannot have been that much on it.

I think unger really missed a trick with that squeegee. They priced it way too high. The production costs cannot have been that much on it.
Production cost is max 15 quid.all from China or somewhere cheaper.They decided that price will make it exclusive

Production cost is max 15 quid.all from China or somewhere cheaper.They decided that price will make it exclusive
Agreed. And its now so exclusive that no fecker has it.

...apart from Bingo. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Love to know why they feel it worth £250!

It only take two second to wipe round the edges of the window with a scrim

Anyone feel the need to spend that kind of money want their head testing.

''The Squeegee is supplied with two handcrafted aluminium channels with curved endings which allow the user to apply more pressure, leading to less detailing''

it doesn't even guaranteed zero detailing, to spend £250 I want zero detailing

if they do come in at silly money il just keep buchering channels my self. if you do your own you can tweek em to suit you personaly.

I do my own but you won't beat one of them with a homemade

They will be a reasonable price . I have been told around the same price as a normal channel

Back