New first cleans

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by HALTON, Oct 8, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. HALTON

HALTON Well-Known Member

Stumbled upon a new build and have leafleted the whole estate loads are mucky and have had several enquiries for quotes.
    Doing first one Monday now think builders clean has been done as no sand cement plaster etc on glass so just prob 6month of muck but they are still building on the site
    Any advice for the first clean after the builders have cleaned any thing different I should do in cleaning them also anything I should watch out for .
    Any advise appreciated guys and girls

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Advertisement
  2. High-tower

High-tower Active Member

just rinse, rinse and rinse again!

3. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

Just clean it
    Stop when you are happy it is clean

4. Nudel

Nudel Member

I have never seen a so called builders clean done properly, they always leave tape residue and gunk unless done by a window cleaner with nose to glass.

Sorry to say, but as much as i despise ladders; a hands on approach with a scraper is the only way to ensure a perfect result. If they don't want to pay for that, wfp is fine of course.

Advertisement