Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Water Fed Pole Repairs

WCF

Help Support WCF:

ANGELMIG68

Hi there, I have just bought 2 used WFP that are really long when extended, they are off a scaffold pipe type (the bottom is like a scaffold pole) one of them the brush has snapped off so would like to know if anybody knows where I can get it repaired (I don't know the make of these poles, they are pretty old but reckon they are really good ones)

The second pole could do with some new clamps and tubing/y piece etc.

Would anybody know where I cold get these repaired preferably in the Cheshire, North West area?

Many thanks

Hi Tuffers, yes please see a pic of the snapped one, which is the one I want to get sorted as priority, it has snapped where the last piece of pole goes to the brush head, brush head has been unscrewed from the attachment if you can understand?

View attachment 2524

I don't think a pole can be repaired once it has snapped/cracked, you usually buy a replacement section but I might be wrong.

Only company I know that are old enough to have made scaffold size (I got one too laying about in the shed) is Ionics & maybe Bayersan. Doubt you'll find spares about though.

What size (feet/storey?) pole do you need?

I just need one to clean soffits and facias and barge boards, not necessarily pure water fed either, these poles are far too good to give up on and im pretty sure something can be done, it has only snapped near where the brush attaches, I'm thinking of filing existing pole down to fit snuggly inside brush head holder and seal it in with suitable chemical???

Back