New Gprs Credit Card Terminal Ordered

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by crystalview, Jan 27, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. crystalview

crystalview Active Member

ive just ordered a new mobile gprs credit card terminal today to try and manage the collecting on my rounds as we all get the , ive got no money in the house or nobody home
    T4230_RightPersp15.jpg
    so now i can take payment on the door step via debit/credit card and if there not in just leave my phone number asking them to ring me to make payment over the phone as everyone has a debit card.
    if anybody is interested in using this service ring direct 24hrs 07718792141 nicolas top bloke just tell him crystalview recommended you and he should sort you a nice discounted package.
    the start to finish process is nice and easy no hassle and turn around within 5 working days up and running

costs are £29.99 + vat per month terminal rental with free roaming chip installed so you allways get coverage.
    25p per debit card transaction
    1.6% credit card transaction

it costs me 4 X this a month in diesel and man hours trying to collect missed payments
    very professional image with the means to take payments everytime without the excuses as everyone has a debit card (-:

Advertisement
  2. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

That's expensive, just ordered on for me, and only costing £6 a month.

3. crystalview

depends what the terminal is the one ive got are over £500 to buy and depends on your charges per transaction as some do cheap terminal rental with expensive transaction costs

send me a link rc of terminal you ordered

4. crystalview

18 month contract @ £29.99 month = £539.00 only the cost of the terminal but you get 24hr support and full replacement warranty on terminal aswell

5. OoO

OoO Guest

When your price consv roof, gutters cleans etc. Add a few quid on £30/£40 and then drop the we take credit cards as well. Kerrrr Chinnngggggg

6. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

No contracts to with mine, full telephone support, replacement if down, accounting for card and cash sales,

Does cost a little more on transactions.

7. crystalview

it only costs 25p per transaction so i will be adding atleast £5 to prices for conny roofs ect anyway
    and a extra £1 on normal prices for new window custys
    so itll pay for itself any ways

8. crystalview

what terminal are you getting RC as for £6 a month i dont understand how they cover the costs of the terminal ?

9. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

10. crystalview

yeah they tried to sell me one aswell but wanted £99 admin fees upfront then the terminal does not have its own sim or receipt printing function you have to rely on your phone making it operate with the one i ordered it comes with its own roaming chip that enables it to connect to the strongest network and then you can print off the receipt there and then

Advertisement