Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Crabs

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mark m

Just priced up a fish mongers in town once a fort***ht i do a few shops down the same street and i am getting a crab for payment ummmmm i love crab:D:D:D:D not sure how to put that down in my books lol:D:D

Thought you were gonna say one of your customers gave you them lol /emoticons/smile.png

How the he'll did you come up with a crab for payment mmm " well after working out time taken mr fish longer it's going to cost you a lobster, well mark the last window cleaner done it for a crab, oh ok then" lol
I DO A FEW DOWN THE SAME STREET AND I HAVE TRIED TO GET HIM FOR A WHILE AS HE IS IN THE MIDDLE OF MINE BUT HE IS TIGHT AND GETS THE STAFF TO DO IT WHEN I SUGESTED A CRAB HE WENT FOR IT ,HE GETS MASSIVE DISCOUNT SO PROBALY ONLY GETS THEM FOR A POUND OR TWO BUT I GET A BIG CRAB FOR 2 MINUTES WORK SO GUESS WHAT I GOT BOILING UP AS I TYPE /emoticons/smile.png:)/emoticons/smile.png

you are crazy, I had a kabab shop, and the guy was wanting to give a food instead of cash, I just laughed, and said sorry that wouldnt be possible, we can only do it for the arranged price.

I clean inside a conny roof quite regular as the fella smokes pipes - get bacon sandwich and proper filter coffee /emoticons/smile.png Also do local chippy - just call as I'm passing and do outside 5 mins for free food. No joke could do it every week he wouldn't care /emoticons/biggrin.png

Yeah I get quite a bit of free stuff, like ladder really, choccy bars, sweets and stuff. Some nice people out there.

James.

Latest Posts

Back