Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Re. Nearly New Trad Starter kit including Ladders

WCF

Help Support WCF:

newleaf

I brought a compete trad starter kit last year with the view to adding window cleaning to my carpet cleaning business but decided not to in the end. So basically used the equipment a couple of times to practice on my own house and then put it in storage. Looking to sell now as i have decided not to go down this route now.

Apologizes if i have not posted in the right section but i couldn't see a dedicated used equipment section.

Anyway i have the following for sale which would suit a new starter looking to go trad, hardly used equipment, in fact some of it has never been used.

3.5m Trade Alloy Ladder (2 stage) BSEN131 (from Lansford Access Ltd)

Ladder Pads

Lockable Ladder Clamps (pair)

Artic Rubber Feet for Ladder

Wagtail Whirlwind 14"

Unger S Channel 6"

Unger Opti-Loc 3 x 1.25m telescopic pole

Unger Monsoon Cover 14"

Unger Pre-wash scrim

Unger uni tec t-bar 14"

Unger utility Belt with loops

Unger Bucket on a belt

Purlex 24 liter bucket with lid

Unger S-Squeegee handle

Unger Soft Rubber 105cm

Unger S-Channel 10" Soft Rubber

Unger Ergo Tec Glass Scrapper

Unger Ergo Tec Squeege Hangle

Cost New £260 (£312 inc vat)

Only selling as a complete set and advertised elsewhere £200 collection only (Oxfordshire)

email me on [email protected]

Richard

ahh gav will be after you not in the right section...should be in the for sale in the resources section, sure will go fast on here..
Me think somebody going to get sent to the naughty step....!!!! hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As per my post i did apologize if i had posted in the wrong section, but couldn't immediately see where else to post.

So please mod's feel free to move to correct location.

As per my post i did apologize if i had posted in the wrong section, but couldn't immediately see where else to post.
So please mod's feel free to move to correct location.
dont worry our gav is a pussycat really ...purrr purrr:) just wish i was a bit closer some nice kit there....i likes a bargain...

Back