Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Resin bound gravel drives?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Ben23

Evening all, ive been offered a regular clean to a commercial property that's used resin bound gravel drive surfacing for their seating/outdoor areas, the companies that lay the drives claim it'll stand up to pressure cleaning however im certain they are thinking the domestic types, have any of you got any experiance with this type of surface? and if so is it a case of just putting it down to very low revs and going at it or should it be more of a chemical/ softwash approach?

Cheers for any help.

Ben

brilliant, cheers lads, although I do try to avoid hypo unless theres severe black lichen due to the problematic runoff, particularly as this ones a commercial job in a public area surrounded by shitted up ancient sandstone that I cant really affect without bringing down a world of hassle , also some sunken gardens close by that might not appreciate a bleaching, so with regard to the FSC, did you run it full power without any hassle or did you have to knock it right down? my machines 3000psi 21lpm if that makes any difference?

View attachment 8744 I'm running a 21 200 also so no problem and didn't go full bore. If you don't spray hypo everywhere, corden off and pre soak delicate areas should be ok??

Leave to dwell for half hour then rinse off.

Although these idiots tore the tape down but luckily I was only hypo ing the other end and turned round to be faced with this!!!

Back