New Logo

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by sullybeans, Jul 4, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. sullybeans

sullybeans Member

What do you guys think about this possible new logo? Do you think it would stand out on the van and uniform etc? Honest opinions chaps. Cheers.

Attached Files:

Advertisement
  2. Alien Human

Think it looks really good.

Only observation is to consider moving the largest bubble (top bubble) out of the way of the C so there is no confusing it with a G etc.

3. A richer blue and letters to contrast bubbles but looks great!

4. sullybeans

sullybeans Member

Yeah is was thinking that also. Do you think I should out line the lettering to make it clearer/stand out more also?

5. sullybeans

sullybeans Member

Yeah I feel the "window" part is possibly a bit hard to read beside the red/pinky bit.

6. Alien Human

Tricky one as the CS really stands out already - maybe outline the 'Window & Gutter Cleaning' text?

7. sullybeans

sullybeans Member

Yeah or possibly change the red bit to blue. Could possibly bring the letters out more?

8. Alien Human

I think the red / pink bit makes it stand out just that little bit more. I'd go for pink.......cant believe I'm saying this on a male dominated forum......but it looks clean, fresh and will appeal to both sexes......

I'm gonna go and be a man now, go flem on something that's dying before I crush it with my pink flip flop ;)

Advertisement