Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Designing A Logo

WCF

Help Support WCF:

MikeJP

Afternoon all,

Was just wondering if anyone knew of any decent cheap (ideally free) websites or places where you can design a good business logo to put onto my website/business cards etc??

Cheers,

Mike

Hi Mike

Free often translates as rubbish but try logomaker.com. It's free, easy to use and pretty good. You have to pay to download the larger versions of the logo though.

If you're prepared to pay for a logo, the two best places to try for a logo are fiverr.com and peopleperhour.com

You'll pay considerably more on PPH for a logo but you'll get some real genuine talent there. Budget for around £50-£80. You'll get as many revisions as you need and they'll probably supply a range of versions of the logo ie EPS, JPG, GIF, etc.

Obviously, on Fiverr you only pay $5 (or £3ish) but you really do get what you pay for there! If you go with Fiverr, I'll dig out the username of the person I dealt with as he was excellent and did a fast turnaround.

The one on my van is the one i done... but the sign and print studio just sharpened it up for me /emoticons/smile.png lol

I did mine in MS Publisher which is part of MS Office which most windows based PC's come with free. I did my logo, business cards and flyers with it and it comes with templates too!

I drawn logos on a piece of paper and scaned it then sharpen it in photoshop. logos need to be simple and reconizable to the business Golden arches 'mcdonalds' blue flame 'british gas'

Back