New member from Cambridgeshire

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by SteveSmee, Mar 13, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. SteveSmee

SteveSmee Guest

Hi, I have popped in and out of these forums a few times in the past and have been amazed with how friendly and helpful everyone always seems, so I have decided to sign up.

A little about me, I'm 27 have been window cleaning for a little over 2 years now, and work for my mother-in-law who has been doing it for 10. To be frank, I love the way of life and it is perfect for making time for my studies, even the winters aren't that bad... once you get used to them. My trick is to count back from 100 starting in October and by the time you hit zero it is getting warmer again... And, no working for your mother-in-law isn't as bad as it sounds, she's actually pretty nice, a bit of a slave driver though lol

As my subject says, we're based in Cambridgeshire, and we use WFP systems... We tend to blade downstairs though as our customers prefer it and it saves on the water.

One final thing, I join the site with a bit of a motive, I've started a subject in the window cleaning chat forum about cleaning solar panels. It'd be a massive help to me if you could take a look at it and reply. It's for work and part of my degree so I would really appreciate any time you took.

Cheers
    -Stephen

Advertisement
  2. Paul

Paul Guest

Hi pal welcome to the forum, hope you find the answers your looking for, I'll be amazed if you don't.

3. James

James Guru

Welcome to the forum.

4. Posh

Posh Hero

Greetings. I'm based in cambridgshire to. Where abouts are you based. Someone on here from st Ives to.

5. Hey buddy, another Cambridgeshire bod. Welcome to the site, like Posh said where you working at.

6. SteveSmee

SteveSmee Guest

Hi guys,

I'm based in warboys - occasionally go as far as St Ives, but that's normally my colleague one day a month. Mostly stick to our little rural area.

7. Iain

Iain Guru

Hi Steve. Welcome to the forums.

8. Posh

Posh Hero

Warboys and Ramsey lovely areas. Great fishing.

9. mark m

mark m Hero

Welcome Stephen

10. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Welcome to the site :D

Sent from Tapatalk. App for iPhone, Android and blackberry.

Advertisement