Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Least we did something right

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gazz

Hi guys, 

Some of you will be aware of this but most of you won't be. 

In Scotland it is mandatory for a window cleaner to carry a licence by the local council department. This licence means everyone carrying the licence has been background checked by the police and has insurance cover. 

Now the licence itself is a piece of card, with a passport picture of yourself and an expire date. It has the local council logo next to it. I believe it cost me £50 or so.

Now let me get to the point 

This silly piece of cardboard on a sting has paid for itself more than you'll ever know. 

My suggestion for you who like the PROFESSIONAL look. 

Just make your own one. Get a passport picture and your company logo and get it laminated. Job done 

It's now an essential part of my canviousing/door chap and greet.

Customers love to know and identify someone straight away. Something as simple as this would benefit any window cleaner. 

It's something that would cost most of you about an hours worth of time to make and the professional feeling it gives to not only the customers, it makes you feel Offical.

Back