Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by ashley, Feb 4, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. ashley

ashley Guest

hi all just checking in forum looks good iam window cleaning over 5years now still lost to pricing up jobs 1pound per window at ground level feels like iam doing a lot of work for 20 per hour

Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

3. cheapncheerful

hi and welcome ashley...yeh me lost on pricing too but some you win some you lose just gotta keep going...

my £10 in and out today cost me £8 to replace a busted hairspray so I not had a good day...but I did get yet another bottle of wine so cant grumble...

as for the money I gave up on that ages ago...its all just work to me and when I finish one little area...I am home ready to start another tomorrow..

not looking forward to the next two days as they are heavily booked....I will have to stret c c h myself...:Dkeep us informed as you go along...

4. SPCleaning

SPCleaning Guru

5. TolishAPurd

Bonjourno.

I aim for around £1.20 per window, £2 for french doors, and a pound or 2 on top of the total price. It doesnt win me as many jobs as Icould have but I would rather that then work cheap.

6. Natty1972

Natty1972 Forum Addict

Hi Ashley, welcome to the party .....£20 hour .. That's not that bad

7. ashley

ashley Guest

thanks guys i gess clacton on sea is not like working in a big city were they pay good money for window cleaning

8. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Hi & welcome

Window cleaning can be hard graft for sure regardless how you price jobs up.
    It doesn't really matter what methods you use either as wfp is just as hard if not more so than trad sometimes especially at height and/or doing awkward access windows.

9. Smurf

Smurf Banned

What methods do you use?

10. Simply Business

Simply Business Well-Known Member
    Supplier

Welcome to the forum, Ashley :)

Advertisement