Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Nextgen

Hi guys
Just joined the forum, looking to get started next month looking forward to getting some assistance when needed.
As they say noone has a monopoly on good ideas.
Xheers

I'm in Scotland been a door chapper in the past selling gas and electricity so have experience to get new customers, I was a mortgage adviser for about 15 years but want to create a business that I can grow from scratch and getting them to pay by direct debit and offer other services.
Don't have much in the way of pensions so this will supplement my retirement.
Cheers

I'm in Scotland been a door chapper in the past selling gas and electricity so have experience to get new customers, I was a mortgage adviser for about 15 years but want to create a business that I can grow from scratch and getting them to pay by direct debit and offer other services.
Don't have much in the way of pensions so this will supplement my retirement.
Cheers
This new venture shouldnt be a problem for you considering u have experience in door knocking , my advice to you would be to get them hours on the doors as much as u can early on because the time to door knock will decrease as your customee base grows

Good luck

Latest Posts

Back