Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by brian scott, Sep 25, 2011.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. brian scott

brian scott Guest

Hello to all members, I am new to this forum infact I am new to any forum, been window cleaning on my days off work helping out a mate now I am taking that step into the big wide world on my own, so any help and advice would be much appreciated, thank you

Advertisement
  2. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

Best of luck Brian. I am doing the same thing. I am due to leave work on 31/10/2011 and have been doing some window cleaning on my days off. Got just over 20 customers so far. Hoping I will get a lot more once I get into it full time.

3. Aqua-dapter

Aqua-dapter Active Member

Hello Brian & mrtaytay,

Welcome!

mrtaytay do you have someone to work with and pick up tips from? You'll find people on here more than willing to help.

I assume your both starting with Traditional Methods? Any thoughts on changing over to Water Fed Poles in the future?

Paul

4. Aaravkmr

Aaravkmr Guest

Hi Brian,,,

I am new member this post.

5. brian scott

brian scott Guest

I am using traditional at the moment but I have been looking at wfp, have also seen the backpack set ups, I admit I know nothing about the wfp systems so would appreciate any advice and knowledge on these set ups, thankyou[hr]
    oh and mrtaytay, good luck to you also, keep me posted on how you get on and I will you

6. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

Hiya Paul

I have been working on my own and picking up tips from this site. I have a couple of houses to do today and then will do a bit more canvassing. I quite enjoy canvassing. You get a real buzz when you pick up a new customer. Just hoping that I manage to develop a full round.
    Not thought about water pole yet. I may think about that further down the line.

7. JackHomes

JackHomes Guest

Hello Brain.

I am new here.

Advertisement