Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter Poles

WCF

Help Support WCF:

M.K Cleaners.co.uk

So I got my gutter vac poles today, I had a shot of in on a 2 story and 3 story house, I dont even see the point in using this on 2 story to be honest (except H&S), its way to time consuming, when you factor in setting up and cleaning

I will only be sticking too 3 story's or for awkward access buildings. I see what you ment about awkward smurf. I think with a bit of practice it shouldn't as as awkward, will need to keep an eye on wind speeds too when using it.

It's defo blocked downspouts and gutter sods that are the biggest problem doing 3 storey work using a gutte vac. Also if the gap is very narrow you will struggle like hell to clear all the **** out.

Let us all know how you get on,...Good Luck /emoticons/wink.png

It is not as is easy as it looks mate those aqward jobs give me a right back ache .Good luck /emoticons/biggrin.png

It is not as is easy as it looks mate those aqward jobs give me a right back ache .Good luck /emoticons/biggrin.png
Couldn't agree more, thats why Ill just be using it for extreme cases. Put it this way if I have to use the vaccum Ill be charging 100 quid min.

So I got my gutter vac poles today, I had a shot of in on a 2 story and 3 story house, I dont even see the point in using this on 2 story to be honest (except H&S), its way to time consuming, when you factor in setting up and cleaning
I will only be sticking too 3 story's or for awkward access buildings. I see what you ment about awkward smurf. I think with a bit of practice it shouldn't as as awkward, will need to keep an eye on wind speeds too when using it.
there not worth the hassle if its just one gutter clean I tend to book all mine in on one day they just bag the stuff up if it gets full then clean out once at the end of the day

Back