Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Torch Advice

Tuffers

I'm off to the MotoGP camping the weekend in 3 weeks. I need a good torch so I can find my digs after I've been in the beer tent. I've got a big maglite but it's knackered. Recommendations?

you cant beat a maglite tuffers great touches I have one I use mine a lot as there is no lights in my village and its a long walk back home in the dark with a skin full of beer :Image2:

I'm a Glastonbury veteran. Worked there for years selling flares (not the trousers) 150000 people & never needed a torch. The fun of it is struggling back & I camped in a VIP area. Many a time I just laid on a field & went to sleep or sat with the hippies listening to them busking. Great days.

Torches for tarts lol

Iv got one of those pectel head torches much better for when youv had a 'few' as your hands are free and there nice and small.

anything with an LED bulb as it will out last the normal ones in a heart beat

have a great time there I wish I could go but my missus wont let me spend that on a weekend when we could afford to go abroad for the same money :Image5:

Back