Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

am going to go for commercial jobs my own way.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

am not going for anything big. Just business premises of sole traders so thats takeaways, conveniance stores,hairdressers etc, just phone them and ask about window cleaning on the premises. I think this would work.

Phoning never works as well as meeting someone in person,...

You'll find that most businesses already have a cleaner, and most get the windows done VERY cheap already, so it might not be the best type of work to target. Personally, I always send out letters to new businesses opening near me, and I've gotten a few well paying jobs out of it. I'm lucky though as all the other window cleaners near me are uninsured, and the businesses always want a copy of my policy -- since I know I've no compe***ion, I can push up the price a bit. /emoticons/tongue.png

i tryed to ting about 20 diffrant places 3 took my number the rest either had 1 or didnt care about them lol

i will be following the 3 up with walk in sometime in the next week or 2 :] if it dont work least iv tryed

I done a bit if research on this in my area, It seems some windys do shops for next to nothing a couple of pound just so they can get a line of shops, not for me but good luck.

I've printed a quote for one to take in tomorrow which will make 4 in same place now 7.50 every week plus same again for inside once a month just 5x 7 foot by 2 (ish). Went personally to all 4 I didn't think phoning would get the jobs.

I think that's the case what WC said a lot of them dont care, it's the last thing on there mind if there windows are clean they are happy whoever does them.

i tried a row of shops around 30 long didnt get one and i quoted them the same price as the other guy but offered to do insides for the same price they wouldnt have it and the quality of whoever was doing it was sh1te!!

commercial are a waste of time most times now and again you land one decent one.

I done a bit if research on this in my area, It seems some windys do shops for next to nothing a couple of pound just so they can get a line of shops, not for me but good luck.
the printing shop were i get my t-shirts from 2 big panels of glass there windy charges them 50p and same for the cafe next door couldnt believe it

Yeh it's unreal I can't understand why they do it, must be desperate for work, I wouldn't lower myself

the printing shop were i get my t-shirts from 2 big panels of glass there windy charges them 50p and same for the cafe next door couldnt believe it
Holy doggie droppings, unbelievable.

I reckon ones I got are good price now and just jump over fence at bottom of my garden for first one into back of garage lol, don't though it's only 50 metres long way round.

Latest Posts

Back