Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pricing

WCF

Help Support WCF:

kyle wilson

Just a had in pricing this job if anyone could give advice would be great. Facias gutters and Windows
I was thinking about 60 but didn't know weather to high or low.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

aa2030e5169fb31b3617c48dcee64928.jpg
85383e60db536ba81ef34c937746a014.jpg

Out of curiosity how would you clean they types of houses with a ladder? I tend to go all acrobat to get the frames but I do fear for my safety these days.

Just what's in the pics, no sides?

There's nowt to it, 40-50 quid. Take about 45 mins
Yeah no sides just that as in the photos

Out of curiosity how would you clean they types of houses with a ladder? I tend to go all acrobat to get the frames but I do fear for my safety these days.
Have someone with you at bottom of ladder so you can put a good angle

What If you don't have someone with you?
You can buy things to stabilise a ladder to help now days I haven't come across these sorts of roofs myself yet I'm pretty new to this only my 1st job outside of family lol so I'm just going off of what a local windy told me so I take my little brother and work out on day if needs be

Id charge 30 pound front and back total = 60. If I was cleaning the gutters id add 10 pound each side. I'm a trad WC too so would be balancing off the ladder. I use a foot the ladder device it's been very Good so far !!

You are the second person to tell me 70 as mate of mums I think 60s a fair price then just take my time and make nice job of it thanks

I did this about a month ago mate, £70 for the FSG and cladding. Took me just over an hour from unpacking to leaving, but that was ladders for clearing gutter and WFP for cleaning the rest.  Would highly recommend a pole system for this type of work, even if you save the cash from each clean you get then invest in a WFP starter system.

IMG_2499.PNG

IMG_2500.PNG

Looks like a nightmare with that decking, If the ladder slips out you want to be certain if someone is footing your ladder they can take your weight and the ladder until you get down safely.

Yes defo decent price for that wouldn't go much cheaper though. Don't want to be working for nowt ;)

Hahaha you know don't ya just wanted to make sure I got a good price seems like i done a good one at my first go for this [emoji23][emoji23]

I did this about a month ago mate, £70 for the FSG and cladding. Took me just over an hour from unpacking to leaving, but that was ladders for clearing gutter and WFP for cleaning the rest.  Would highly recommend a pole system for this type of work, even if you save the cash from each clean you get then invest in a WFP starter system.
View attachment 10398
View attachment 10399
Hopefully in near future will have a wfp just every expensive when not got a lot of work fingers crossed it picks up

Looks like a nightmare with that decking, If the ladder slips out you want to be certain if someone is footing your ladder they can take your weight and the ladder until you get down safely.
Yeah I most probably get on top on the flat roof to clean the gutters and facia on the back just when it come to the Windows but will have my brother with me just nice and slowly if it look slippery no need to rush it aye

Back