Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

card readers

B

boarcity

View attachment 4321 i notice izettle now doing a very small card reader , might be handy to go in a pocket. no monthly charge .

iv never had anybody ask about paying by card,however if i had it written on my van "you can pay by card" it could pay off .what dyou reck ? www.izettle.com

Last edited:
We use the PayPal version of this for Christmas Markets and it was an absolute gem......but have not used it as much whilst window cleaning.

What I do always have is PayPal Here which is exactly the same apart from you (or the customer) manually type in the card details. Downfalls to this are it doesn't look as professional but a big advantage is that you can take payments over the phone (which I seem to do a few times - especially if I need to chase money.

Either of the above options are good- the key thing for me is to remember that they are available as options at the time /emoticons/smile.png

Izettle looks brilliant, mate of mine uses it and says it well worth it.

I'm looking at getting one soon, as it'll mean money goes straight into the bank and people can pay without having cash on them etc

Back