New some help please

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Reach N Shine (Kent), May 19, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Reach N Shine (Kent)

Ok so I landed my first commercial job not many windows but £30 every 6 months but the MD has called very happy happy with my work and asked me to go price up the other 3 depots. One being the head office including solar panels on the roof, I have access to the roof which isn't a problem but I haven't got a clue on a price. Please help lol
    The solar panels are about 175-200ft long and 50-70ft deep in size there are 2 sections so 175-200ft wide and 100-140ft deep in total plus the Windows
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

Advertisement
  2. Taxlossloz

Taxlossloz Grand Master

Nice job
    Your in
    If it's 6 monthly go high high high otherwise what's point

3. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Gotta be at least hourly plus. I would give him an 'estimate' and see how long the first clean takes then price him up accurately once you know how long it takes.

Advertisement