New system

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by MyLittleCleaningCompany, Mar 7, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. It's raining in Cambridge as well which is even more frustrating as I went to Grimsby yesterday and met the Purefreedom team who installed my new system so was hoping to get out there and put it through its paces.
    Just wanted to put something on here to say thanks for the advice over the last few weeks but to also comment on how impressed I was with Purefreedom and everyone working there. Not only were they a nice bunch of people but they were extremely professional and very skilled at what they do.
    I certainly made them work for their money yesterday with my compact Citreon Nemo! When I turned up the prebuilt system wasn't getting in so the three chaps set to work in remoulding the chassis and they have done an awesome job. 9 hours later I was driving away a happy bunny!
    The extra little touches just topped it from a good install to a fantastic all round service. They put DNA paint on both my van and machine at no extra cost and without being asked, plus made me a pole rack sitting above my machine from the holes left when they removed the baulk head. They could have just left it how it was but they went the extra mile.
    As I'm writing this I'm filling up ready to get going when it stops raining and can see I'm going to be happy with their custom built booster pump. It's been on now for 25 mins and I'm reaching the half way point on a 350l tank.
    Cheers chaps. A very good job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
  2. Ryan

Ryan Guest

pics :p

sounds nice mate

3. mark m

mark m Hero

Sound great picture pls:D

4. Ryan

Ryan Guest

pics not working fella :[

5. Not again. Taptalk is Swear word!.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Matty H

Matty H Forum Addict

What psi you setting the pump at fella?

7. Try again! Thought I'd do a timeline of events, ;)

[​IMG]
    My kit before

[​IMG]
    My floor stripped down

[​IMG]
    The new painted floor

[​IMG]
    The new system!

[​IMG]
    The very impressive booster pump!

[hr]
    Hey Matty, between 110-120 psi

8. Ryan

Ryan Guest

very nice mate

i love the look of the nemo vans to :]

9. Cheers buddy, yeah the Nemo is a great van. Although it's a bit of a squeeze! We didn't buy it for the window cleaning but plans change! just please we could fit a machine in.

10. Matty H

Matty H Forum Addict

120psi is spot on what readings you getting after RO

Advertisement