Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

In or out...!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Shiny

who's staying in tonight and who's going out to see the New Year in....its a night in for me and Mrs Shiny... can't be arsed with fighting to get to the bar down the local...so meal for two at home a few tinies and a couple of bottles of wine...Jools Holland on the box ...sorted /emoticons/smile.png

In for us too. Not easy to do the new year out and about thing with three under five year olds. So red wine at home and a movie or two.

Wife & I are playing babysitters tonight while the young ones go out and have a great night. Then they will welcome the new year in with their heads down the toilet if they are anything like me /emoticons/biggrin.png

Wife & I are playing babysitters tonight while the young ones go out and have a great night. Then they will welcome the new year in with their heads down the toilet if they are anything like me /emoticons/biggrin.png
Oh yes the good old days....lol. Strange thing is for years when I worked shifts and quite often worked New Year eve I would be at work longing to be out partying, but now I've got the option to go out it doesn't bother me...lol

Ah yes, the memories of praying to the porcelain telephone :confused:

Also in, with a frugal single bottle of ale (I'm a light weight these days), probably watching yet another Disney film knowing my luck

Indoors, drinking and take out! Talkign about old times, not that I am that old but you no. Should be a nice night. I tend to feel a lot of people stay at home these days, everyone I coem across is staying at home or having a party at home. Pubs are deffo quiet compared to years ago. Have a fantastic night everyone!!/emoticons/smile.png All the best, Scottie

quiet night here to chinese soon couple off tins looks good

looking forward for day of tomorrow meet some friends

do not think the new year is always freezing first footing

the tv has been **** also just been saying to other half

have fun and enjoy your new year

We are having A family buffet , then going to watch the midnight fireworks then home ..( I'm carrying a torch )All the best for 2015 ......

Also in, with a frugal single bottle of ale (I'm a light weight these days), probably watching yet another Disney film knowing my luck
I take it you have young children jimroot...? and your all Disneyed out...lol eh my daughters are 18 and 21 and still watch the bloody things....only difference now I don't have to sit and watch with em....phew

Probs watching it for princess Anna natty!

Yeah shiney, 2 and 5 but it's poppa pig not Disney! I'm setting a 2nd tv up so I can catch up on Dr who :)

New Years died a death to how it used to be. 5 mins of saying happy new year & that's it. Tomorows just another day. But happy new year to you all.

New Years died a death to how it used to be. 5 mins of saying happy new year & that's it. Tomorows just another day. But happy new year to you all.
I think it changed after the millineum new year....that's the one they started to charge to go in pubs saying it was to pay the staff extra....fair enough....but it's stuck ever since

I stayed up to about 2 am and watched jooles holland and mates.

Then got an early morning call with a 3 year old at my bedside at stupid o'clock saying" wake up granddad it's morning" Bless her little cotton socks /emoticons/biggrin.png

We had new years eve in with the in laws who have been staying for a few days......say no more.

On the plus side, me and the wife did enjoy a very imaginitive tuffering session this morning:)

Back