Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New to the Business!!

Gleam123

Hi All,

Im going to be finally putting my new window cleaning business into action in the next week or so, off to pick up my trailer system on the weekend.

I am extremley nervous but also extremely excited too!! :p

Hopefully it will be only good updates im providing! Off to buy my equipment tomorrow so hope all goes well!

Hi everyone,

Got back late last ***ht, equipment looks good just tried it out this morning. Took me some getting used to and I will still need alot of practice, just trial and error at the moment really. As people have said I will certainly need a longer hose, the brush isnt the greatest but does the job at the moment.

Do need to clean the actual tank though as the inside is not the cleanest.

Off to look for a van tomorrow!

Radio advertising is more for product/brand awareness.The best and quickest way to grow a business is either buy work(expensive) or knock doors (cheap)

Gleam I would recommend the Gardiner superlite brushes the monofiliment with white bristles is top brush if you do any thing get a decent brush it the one thing that will really make life easy for you and earn you money

Back