Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Bullsh****ng Customers Part 2

WCF

Help Support WCF:

All Round Cleaning

Was cleaning a house opposite to one I priced up for a full clean about 2 months back

Went over and started chatting to them about the job and how much they got it done for in the end

As I quoted £300 .

That was for a 4 bed detached house with an 8x8 conservatory guttering soffits fascias 2 apex's

All caked in **** and the Conny was minging , hadn't been cleaned in a good 3 or 4 yrs easy

So you can imagine how dirty it was .

There response was £55 !!!!!

I looked and I could see that they had sort of been cleaned but not to a high standard .

I said to them oh well you get what you pay for don't you lol .

They reckon there were 2 lads on it for about 4 hrs and they came from tividale to Wolverhampton

Which is another 30 mins drive !

So many bullsh****s about its unbelievable !

ppl tell pork pies too just to wind you up /emoticons/biggrin.png You did not get the job so why did you bother wasting your time speaking with them beats me. Move on....

300 quid ???? i would have done the hole house for 150 probley less buddy. the only thing i wouldnt have done is cleaned the inside of the gutters

300 quid ???? i would have done the hole house for 150 probley less buddy. the only thing i wouldnt have done is cleaned the inside of the gutters
Would have taken you 3 days dave !!!!

How can you say you would have done it for £150 if you havent even seen the job ?

You divvy !!!

Would have taken you 3 days dave !!!!

How can you say you would have done it for £150 if you havent even seen the job ?

You divvy !!!
well guess what gavin it would only took four to five hours and i wouldn't be using a poxy brush nether i would be using chemicals. so how the hell can you say it would take three days. it seems that yo fell off your bed didnt yah,

well guess what gavin it would only took four to five hours and i wouldn't be using a poxy brush nether i would be using chemicals. so how the hell can you say it would take three days. it seems that yo fell off your bed didnt yah,
So you wouldn't be going to use a " poxy brush " you would be using chemicals ????

Mate you don't make sense how you going to clean the Conny roof or the guttering over the Conny or the windows over the Conny ?

Or the guttering and windows over the porch / garage and not forgetting the apex that you can't get a ladder to ????

I think you should stop and think about what your typing before you type it !

If it's true what they said then think the 2 lads underpriced that job a wee bit unless they like working for less than min wage. Anyhow you will always find ppl that will work for next to nothing just to get work.

Regarding pricing quotes you will know as soon as you have given someone a price by what they say next if you get the work or not. If they say something like "I'm getting other quotes or will speak with my husband etc" then forget it as they think it's too much.

if you are struggling for work and on paper hoping that all your quotes come off that you did not get booked in doesn’t do you any good either.

Unless work is actually booked in there and then you should never give a quote a second thought and move on to the next. Simples...

How long to do a deep clean job like that on your own I guess comes down to experience and what tools/methods you use. From my own experience to deep clean a house from top to bottom inc that size conny I would allow myself about day and a half to be on the safe side but probalbly would get it all done within 8 hours at a push. /emoticons/smile.png

Yer a day or day and a half is what I would say, and If I did £100 a day, I would be happy with that.

But even at £150, it's no where near there £50 lol

i am no where near that my self if i look at the hole year im only in 5 quid a day /emoticons/sad.png so i need to start doubling and quodupleing my customer based

Latest Posts

Back