Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Neat idea

WCF

Help Support WCF:

That guy is a genius, thats what I call an invention, works perfectly, he just has to put good velcro on his pad instead of cable ties, love the no detailing, I have to sort out my channels and mod them.

I had a quick try the other day. the pad is short to let the channel go along the edge, the ties don't bother the glass or the pad (I already use that idea). It is, I think a wash'n'wipe in one go, but you can wash only or blade only. It's difficult to get the right angle of the pad, mine wasn't quite right, but it did work. I want it to work on a Wagtail!.

Who is Joe? :rolleyes:

Looks a good invention to me for one pass tool. I also see he has cut his channel the opposite way to how most would do it too.

Is this the same Jim now flogging that magic mix that leaves yer windows shiny?

It probably fell apart after a while so he scrapped the idea as that vid was made over a year ago and nothing more has been said about it :rolleyes:

Jim mentions Joe at least 3 times in that vid that is why I asked "who is Joe?":rolleyes:

Have you tried that stuff then Bingo?

Jim mentions Joe at least 3 times in that vid that is why I asked "who is Joe?":rolleyes:Ah right :thumbsup:...didn't watch the vid as I seen it the first time ages ago....Joe is Joe Gormaly, he also makes/invents things too.

Have you tried that stuff then Bingo?

Nope, I don't feel the need for it...customers are more than happy with the finish of my window cleaning /emoticons/biggrin.png.

It's not as simple to make as it looks to use, because it is crucial where you position the pad under the squeegee handle. I have got it near enough right, on the third attempt. Now I've used it I realise that it is a one-pass tool, although you can just squeegee with it, but not wash with pad only. It is good, but I'm thinking it may have limited use. my channel is angle cut, so I cut the wash pad at an angle too and also made it a bit wider.

Back