Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New To Window Cleaning

M

matthew bill

Hi there I live in dudley, west midlands, I'm looking at starting up window cleaning, I need some advice is wfp better than traditional I.e better results, easier to use. Also I found someone who is selling a round close by which has been established for 5 years is it better to buy a round than working from the bottom up. I was looking at maybe taking out a bank loan to buy van and round. I know window cleaning can be difficult at times but I'm fed up with working a dead end job and being able to reap the benefits of my own work.

IS THERE ANYONE IN THE WEST MIDLANDS AREA THAT I CAN SPEND A DAY ON A WEEKEND WINDOW CLEANING WITH JUST TO GET SOME EXPERIENCE.

THANK YOU

MATT

If your thinking of buying work it can be good idea I done it but it is normal to loose customers it happens all the time,

also if your just starting out, the trad window cleaning method is so much cheaper for you to start with

Back