Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Supplies wholesale....

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Carlwindy

Right guys I wasn't sure witch forum to post in, hope this is the right one! As the add says I am looking for wholesale sellers of window cleaning gear, channels, handles, rubber, cloths, resin and all the other essentials, i am gonna start selling to local cleaners and my lass will sell bits on eBay just as a little side business, can anyone point me in the right direction please? ....

You need to contact the manufactures direct of the companies you want to stock.

For example contact unger(uk) they will deal with distribution direct or may have a uk wholesale distributor you will need to do this for all the companies you wish to stock.

Most products are imported like unger,moreman,etoire and expect to pay upfront.

I don't mind paying upfront! A lot of people do it on eBay these days and they Is only one shop in my city that sell window cleaning gear and they only sell unger channels and pulex rubbers so I think I could do well from it

Get it right and you could do very well out of it.

It's something I myself have thought off but getting stock and competing with online retailers is very,very hard.

There is a small shop that sells pure water near me.He also sells tools and products but because he sells very little his prices are extortionate.He also dosn't man the shop all day so the time you need a rubber or scrim etc his never open.

I can phone up soap national or gardiners and providing I place the order by 4pm its 9/10 with me next day.

It can be hard to compete with that level of service and price.

Yeh the shop near me prices are also sky high! Like I say I'm gonna look into it and see what's what, my lass can do the online selling I can't be bothered with all that lol.

Back