Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How to get rid off customer who caught you on the wrong foot.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

J

Jacob

well titel says it all, i have now got 2 custys on me, that caught me on the wrong foot so they get done every 24 week. And i only offer up to 12 weekly. They are apartments, i have to call them day before i get there and the cash is not great, they only want nine windows done because i have a good price up till nine windows (they have many more).

They are bossy to work for and want to decide when and how i do my works (turks do need say more). I am the boss i decide.

So how can i get rid of them easist in a good manner ?

well titel says it all, i have now got 2 custys on me, that caught me on the wrong foot so they get done every 24 week. And i only offer up to 12 weekly. They are apartments, i have to call them day before i get there and the cash is not great, they only want nine windows done because i have a good price up till nine windows (they have many more).
They are bossy to work for and want to decide when and how i do my works (turks do need say more). I am the boss i decide.

So how can i get rid of them easist in a good manner ?
You answered your own question Jacob. You are the boss and you decide! One way of getting rid of them would be to up the price loads.

Lol yes answered it myself i see, sorry for the stupid question. Guess i then clean em on firday and then just forget about them then. Dont know how to block numbers though.

Do I really bad job on Friday ?

Or Just tell her you've sold the work in that area so you will not be cleaning them any more ?

She going to be ringing you if you just dont go back

If not just tell her straight not got time for your windows ?

Just tell them you can't fit them in any more, you are too busy

on those days they want.

But say here is the number of another window and pass on the number of a

Window cleaner you don't like.

WIN WIN

if your phone doesnt do blocking, change the name they are listed to "ignore" so you dont answer

if they do get thru best to say "i fookin hate you" this is always clearly understood

I see those anger managment classes you have been on are working well @boarcity :rofl:

if they do get thru best to say "i fookin hate you" this is always clearly understood

I wouldn't be rude much as its appealing, you never know who knows who, could loose you other work. I'm holding my tongue these days incase the next door I knock is someone I've argued with

I got one customer I would love to get rid off but I would be too worried if I did that because this customer have recommend me to a few of her friends who pay well.

be honest just say, I have under priced job sir so its now the right price which unfortunately for you is now double or treble (choose option which will **** him off quicker) the original price take it or f*** off oops sorry I mean leave it.remember its your business not theirs do what suits you

Thanks for your many advises. I have decided 2 thing can happen, the custy ring my in 4 months and cancel their "regular" service, fine with me. Or i go in 5 months again and explain they only can continue if going un 12 weekly service, If they say no then fine with me they are off my list, think its fair.

Back