Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Vinegar

• Thread starter tobyswindowcleaning
  • Start date
WCF

Help Support WCF:

T

tobyswindowcleaning

What are the benefits of using vinegar in your cleaning solution? I personally just use a touch of original fairy liquid and I'm good, but I'm just curious as I've only ever known vinegar to go on chips!

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

What are the benefits of using vinegar in your cleaning solution? I personally just use a touch of original fairy liquid and I'm good, but I'm just curious as I've only ever known vinegar to go on chips!

I'm having trouble posting on this site I can't see how to do it.. Your question may help with mine.. I have a new clean & they had 5 large sliding doors fitted but on the glass is still the ring marks of the sucker pads they used to fit the windows in... Anyone know a solution.. I used methylation spirit & a pad but had no luck

Matt Barnett things like that I set the glass as normal and then rub it off with my scrim, works 99% of the time. Then wet and squeegee after

Latest Posts

Back