Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Sample Of Material From Gutter Shoot

WCF

Help Support WCF:

rcproperty

been getting some good feedback about this product and thought i can send out sections of the material to people thats interested in it so you can see what it is made out of and to see if it is up to the job.

so if you wish for a sample of the materail to be sent to you so you can have a play and feel of it send me a mesage with you details and i will get it sent out to you.

plus and feedback on it will be great also.

Like your thinking RC but personally I would prefer to field test one out to be honest as weight, ease of use & durability are all key factors to find out as would be a lot better than just looking at a bit of material it is made from which doesn't really mean anything.

Like your thinking RC but personally I would prefer to field test one out to be honest as weight, ease of use & durability are all key factors to find out as would be a lot better than just looking at a bit of material it is made from which doesn't really mean anything.
yes, but with seeing and feeling the material you can see from that how durability will be by just the strength of it!

the weight can only be an approx weight as each one will be hand made so the weight will be diffrent for each one.

just put the one i have on the scales and it only weights 600g. thats with the top funnel bit having reinforcment sections in to make sides stiffer.

Back