New Water Fed Pole Ideas.

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by James, Jan 27, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. James

James Guru

I'm looking at buying 2-3 new WFP as my aluminium one's are getting slightly old now. I was thinking maybe either a Hybrid or Carbon Fibre.

I'm liking the look of the NTEC Carbon Fibre 30 ft & The Reach-iT Mini. Anyone had one of these?

These are a must!
    It must be 3 storey height (apart from the mini) and as light as possible but sturdy at the same time!

Any suggestions? What are your fave poles?

Cheers,

James.

Advertisement
  2. chip

chip Guru

rule of thumb for poles at the mo is gardiners. clx 27 for 180 quid, that's my next pole, or for just over 400, the slx 30. barely anyone has a complaint against these. wish i could get on the bandwagon sooner!

3. Agreed, gradiner all the way clx 27 is mega light great value for money

4. Hinty

Hinty Well-Known Member

I have a clx 27, also got an extra butt cap 18 ft size, so I can use it as either. Top pole. :D

5. mr shine

mr shine Guru

i have to agree with the lads clx is great value and if you have the work the slx lighter again these poles are sold as far as australia and the states so i think this confirms how good they are also their customer service is excellent

6. James

James Guru

wow rave reviews for the CLX 27 then? Might have to check them out!

James.

7. windyman

windyman Well-Known Member

Yep gardiners are great mate. I'm getting new pole soon. Going to be the full carbon slx. Hear great things about the clx tho too. But I use one pole for alot of my work, so gonna invest & get the slx. Makes a difference on a pole im using all day every day.

http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/catalogbody.html

8. James

James Guru

Cheers bud, looking at them now, I see what you all mean. They are reasonably priced and looking at the vids on youtube, looks like everyone loves them judging by the comments!

Cheers,

James.

9. windyman

windyman Well-Known Member

I was debating whether slx or clx, as there's not a great weight difference, but slx is double the price. But it comes down to rigidity. When fully extended & the weight is at end of the pole, a bendy pole feels a lot heavier than a rigid one.

I have gardiner's dual trim brush too, it's so good to use! Great with new swivel resi-neck.

10. Matty H

Matty H Forum Addict

GARDINERS ALL THE WAY - just depends what you can afford. SLX if you can afford it worth every penny

Advertisement