NEW water-fed pole system set to revolutionise the market

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Alyson, Mar 28, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Alyson

Alyson Guest

Hi, have you heard about the New Unger HiFlo™ nLite water-fed pole system set to revolutionise the market?

This latest innovation from Unger, the company that provides smart cleaning solutions to more than 80 countries worldwide, will change the way that windows and façades are cleaned forever. Thanks to its innovative design the HiFlo™ nLite is simple to use, intuitive and responsive in any situation.

The HiFlo™ nLite marks the start of a new era in the water-fed pole sector, being more ergonomic and versatile than anything else currently on the market. It also delivers savings to cleaning professionals, because of its keen pricing and low cost in use.

More info to come in May ..... watch this space!!

Advertisement
  2. badbusdriver

badbusdriver Guest

"innovative, ergonomic, intuative, responsive"?, really?, just how different is one wfp going to be from another (apart from light weight and quality).

Hmm, i think i smell poo!

3. Alyson

Alyson Guest

From what I've heard on the grapevine it sounds like a new way forwards. Smells good to me! Launching in May apparently!

4. badbusdriver

badbusdriver Guest

I think i will reserve judgement till i have seen it, but then i'm just an old cynic! :-(

5. Iain

Iain Guru

I think it's always worth giving something new a go. Looking forward to it.

6. mark m

mark m Hero

They had to do something they are so far behind Gardiners

7. Paul

Paul Guest

Made me giggle lol[hr]
    Moving to chit chat as it's not a introduction.

8. Richard

Richard Forum Addict

Looking forwards to seeing it Alyson, how can or does it revolutionise the wfp market is it the price, technical or both?

I always clean using the most rigid pole and the most suitable brush, time is money for the window cleaner. The ability to price more compe***ively and win the work and complete that work sooner than the compe***ion could do, is something I am already doing.

Richard

Advertisement