Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Round for sale SE London/NW Kent

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Kev74

Hi all

The following work is up for sale from Feb/March next year as I'll be moving abroad.

Approx 170 customers spread over 12 streets within 10 minutes of each other in Welling and Blackfen areas. The rounds brings in approx £1220 per month.

Work is done with WFP and most of my customers have been with me for 10+ years.

The asking price is £6100 ono. 

Also being sold is approx £20O weekly income from 35 shops in Welling HIgh Street. This work is done traditionally.

Asking price is £4500 ono. 

Thanks, Kevin

Hi all

The following work is up for sale from Feb/March next year as I'll be moving abroad.

Approx 170 customers spread over 12 streets within 10 minutes of each other in Welling and Blackfen areas. The rounds brings in approx £1220 per month.

Work is done with WFP and most of my customers have been with me for 10+ years.

The asking price is £6100 ono. 

Also being sold is approx £20O weekly income from 35 shops in Welling HIgh Street. This work is done traditionally.

Asking price is £4500 ono. 

Thanks, Kevin

Hi Kevin. Potentially all of this is of interest to me. Do you have more info like average £, and how many are 4,6,8 weekly for example. Thanks Adam

Hello Adam

Most of the work is monthly, with just a handful being 8 weekly. Average price is tricky as it ranges from a small block of flats done every month for £70 which takes me less than an hour and is paid online by the managing agent, to a bunch of one bed flats in blocks of 4 that are £6 each. Overall, the bulk is fronts only ranging from £6-£8 on average. 

Kevin

Back