Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Would This Be A Good Idea?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

When ever i get a new customer... i could give them a welcome card.

On the welcome card it will tell them about how the business works such as...

we clean in rain but not in heavy winds etc....

we require payment within 7 days we offer a 100% regular and reliable service if you ever have a problem please let us know

I think this could work..... It lets customers understand u and gets the message across from day 1.

What do you all reckon ?

I might have told em all that when I canvassed em etc H but you waste ya ink if ya want, it's not like its a bad idea lol.

Sounds grand, thanks I'll copy that haha

Some stuff like be a prompt payer or get lost might come across better written down than told to them flatly in the face.

Ideas appealling to me more by the minute lol.
My average job price is over £20 so I was thinking of ways of stepping up business image to attract more £20+ jobs.

A simple welcome pack or small folder would suffice I reckon.

Put together a folder with simple docs in and for a couple of quid max you're getting your idea's across and appealing to the customer more and more.

I like the idea as most of what you say at the door is forgotten (mostly the cleaning in the rain) they are only really interested in the price, think I'll nick this also /emoticons/biggrin.png

Thanks to me everybody /emoticons/wink.png haha

I am a smart lad /emoticons/tongue.png lol

To be honest and it's only my opionon a person with a £10 house who as it cleaned monthly or bi-monthly is only interested in the price and that you do a good job. Do you really think they will read all that jaga. I get given leaflets when you take out a bank account or phone contract or whatever. Be honest who reads them. Price & quality & that's it. If yet no good yer up the road. Just my opionion.

When ever i get a new customer... i could give them a welcome card.

On the welcome card it will tell them about how the business works such as...

we clean in rain but not in heavy winds etc....

we require payment within 7 days we offer a 100% regular and reliable service if you ever have a problem please let us know

I think this could work..... It lets customers understand u and gets the message across from day 1.

What do you all reckon ?
Very Good Idea H

Back