New website

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by SMC CLEANING, Oct 26, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. SMC CLEANING

SMC CLEANING Member

Advertisement
  2. Jake

Jake Grand Master

Just had a very quick butchers, but looks very good!

3. Luke Barnard

Luke Barnard Active Member

Not sure on the use of "Reach and Wash system" as thats an Ionics trademark....unless you actually use one of there setups?

4. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Nice and basic and not too busy.

My only comment is on your home page as I open it, it straight away is 'blah blah pure water, blah blah' Nothing there says 'WE CLEAN WINDOWS' or 'WINDOW CLEANING' Which is what I would expect from a web site for window cleaning.

5. SMC CLEANING

SMC CLEANING Member

Yeah I kinda knew somwone wold say it haha I will be canging it. thanks for your opinion Luke appreciate it.

6. SMC CLEANING

SMC CLEANING Member

Thanks for your opinion I do appreciate it. The web site is still a work in process just getting the time to sort it all out.

7. Luke Barnard

Luke Barnard Active Member

No worries...I only mention it because I did a training course at the "British Window Cleaning Accademy" a year or so ago which is run by the owner of Ionics and whilst there was a lot of useful practical advice the majority of what he spoke about was his business and how he got where he is now...including suing the s##t out of anybody who used his logo, etc without buying one of his systems. Pretty ruthless and I certainly wouldn't want to be on the receiving end.

8. Simply Business

Simply Business Well-Known Member
    Supplier

9. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Nice! looks pretty good. Did you do it yourself or get someone to build it for you?

10. TolishAPurd

Looks good, nice branding. This might be a silly question as you are based in Herts but do you cover Royston and the villages around there? I could swear I saw your van a few weeks back.

Advertisement