Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Great....just typical

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Nothing to do with plumbing but i am on virgin tv and just worked out how to watch on us server not uk and now hot over 10k films rather than a couple of thousand

Shiney can watch lots of films under a blanket with no heating

Thats why plumbers are richer then us. /emoticons/biggrin.png
I nearly did a plumbing college course a couple of years ago

being in pikey bathrooms plumbing baths etc didn't appeal to me enough

friggin nightmare plumbing always in stupid hard to get to places...

yep good one that tolish heard loads of custys telling me how theirs had cut out due to that and now they put heating trace wire on them...

Yep guys, plumbing is a pain in the hoop. But one things for sure is that knowing the basics can save you a whole load of money, and even make you a few quid since no one likes calling a plumber these days unless its an emergency.

that does remind me of the scene in the film the money pit where the plumber owns the Porsche....

been putting off connecting the daughter central heating to the system as its a real pain got to go through at least three walls...the great procrastinator thats me.../emoticons/biggrin.png

that does remind me of the scene in the film the money pit where the plumber owns the Porsche....
been putting off connecting the daughter central heating to the system as its a real pain got to go through at least three walls...the great procrastinator thats me.../emoticons/biggrin.png
What a great film that was. Tell your daughter it'll take "two weeks"./emoticons/biggrin.png

Thats exactly the same if you ask the wife how long the tea is off..ten minutes always ten minutes../emoticons/biggrin.png I love both versions too..

Got it sorted this morning..../emoticons/smile.png:)/emoticons/smile.png:)....turned out to be nothing major, and was a inexpensive repair....phew.....nice to be sat here in the warmth once again:whew:....was bloody cold this morning though....really didn't want to get out of bed....and as for taking me daily morning ....sh!.....well you get the gist ....put it this way it was a rush job this morning....lol

you dont half miss it when its gone shiny...me not like being cold any more.../emoticons/biggrin.png glad its sorted..
too right cnc....when I think back to when we were kids....we grew up in a house with no central heating.... just a coal fire in the living room...upstairs used to be bloody freezing in winter....couldn't cope with it now

yep with you on that...I used to get up really early and go downstairs before anyone was up and get dressed for school on top of the gas fire....

and do my lines before my parents woke up...those were the days..

I must not talk in class.....etc etc.. so that was ...I I I I all the way down and then must must must all the way down...memories...

and as for that basta rd geography teacher who composed his lines with the biggest words he could find and made them three lines long I WAS very good in his class....

Thats exactly the same if you ask the wife how long the tea is off..ten minutes always ten minutes../emoticons/biggrin.png I love both versions too..
Turkish's Sneaky German Sausages: [media]

[/media]

Back