New Window Cleaner

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by arkuda, Jan 27, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. arkuda

arkuda Guest

Hi ,after two weeks i wont to start cleaning windows,problem is i got to small car for my ladder.i heard about telescopic ladders but im not sure its good idea?could you help me? Thanks

Advertisement
  2. adyspurs

adyspurs Guru

Ramsay ladders all the way mate,get a good roof rack and pair of ladder clamps and you be fine.
    Try soapnational.co.uk

3. johnny bravo

TELESCOPIC LADDERS WILL WEAR OUT , you can get very light alliminium ladders now, so light they wouldnt damage car. check there weights. ok to get you started.

4. Newbie123

Newbie123 Forum Addict

For work carry large triple extensions and a frames on Kia saloon they overhang the car a lot always tie visibility jackets to ladders but get no hassle from the police or ministry just remember the ladder clamps stick up a long way when going into under ground car parks forgot once but luckily being electrician was able to repair the lights lol can't beat a Big Bang to wake you up

Advertisement