Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

pressure washing and sealing jobs oming in

johnny bravo

the last few weeks ive had requests to clean drives and some sealing, i stopped this a couple of years ago, but getting tempted again, window cleaning has took over now,

ill look out for any good deale on a good honda 15lt+

cant justify £1000+ atm.

no more silly £50 jobs, any drive takes up your day, set up, put away. back home to store away. a daily charge is a must to justify driveway cleaning. £100- £150 per job daily

i should have done that when i had my old washer, seriously thinking about getting another onee now. one standard price on any drive before i quote, and no more small patio jobs, headache. they think you should only be harging £20-£30

I am getting lots of esquires also but been hammered on price. Seems every body has bought a jetwash and knocking doors looking for work with shite prices.

Very hard work to make it worthwhile on standard size properties, your run of the mill semis usually have fairly small drives or patios that want doing and people are only expecting to pay 30-50 quid or so.

If you are lucky enough to work in an affluent area with bigger houses its worth it, but anything then than 100 quid or so is not worth the pratting about, can earn more on the glass.

Back