New work coming in.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Damo, May 24, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Damo

Damo Guru

Never know it to be this busy in all the time I have been cleaning.

The work that is coming in is unreal.

Today has seen 9 new customers in. Quoted 5 so far and got 5. Two had a wobble on the price lol but sold it to them. Albeit 8 weekly.

Good times.

Advertisement
  2. CMRwindowcleaning

CMRwindowcleaning Active Member

How do you manage to do all this work mate aren't you a one man band?

3. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

He is working in a very good area with good recommendations and good website with very good seo
    I have been with him helping for a day in the past and seen how many emails and calls he gets
    I'm doing well but not quite as good as that

4. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

What happened with that townhouse with the single pane glass you quoted??

5. steve garwood

steve garwood ginger lion

Good on you damo. I was going to slow down after selling off one of my rounds to my former worker. I now have my mates son working for me, and might have his brother starting soon. I've mentioned I sell of bits of work to another windie, but I'm getting work that's right on where I work constantly at the moment. I agree with you, its bloody manic at the moment.
    I stopped working Saturdays last year, but have started doing every other Saturday now to cope with the pressure washing side of things. 9 pressure washing jobs booked and generally hope nobody else wants a quote, I'm knackered

6. adamangler

adamangler Wakefield Window Warrior

Stop showing off. ;)

Seriously though the amount of business you seem to get out of nowhere is unreal, i dont think ive had 9 new customer enquiries this year, if i want work i have to go out and canvass it as walk ups and website produce next to nothng.

7. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

I don't have a website but through facebook and recommendations i have got around £250 of 1 off jobs (fascias etc) and 5 regular customers (3 from the 1 off jobs) since friday evening
    Not done any of them yet but they are on my round now
    I average 3-4 new jobs per week through facebook and recommendations and I only post once a fortnight or week depending if i remember

8. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

I will need to get someone to sub off me soon if i want to carry on with my other plans and expand and still have fridays free for other stuff

9. adamangler

adamangler Wakefield Window Warrior

i rarely post on fb now, maybe a few times a week... At the peak i was posting in 100 groups twice a day everyday and picked up maybe 1-2 a week on average, had a few more enquires than that but all wanting cheap.

10. CMRwindowcleaning

CMRwindowcleaning Active Member

I get that I mean how does he manage to keep up on the work and remain a one band? Must be working his tits off!

Advertisement