Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Thoughts on this

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I particularly like the dual pivot action Keefo. I think as a commercial shop front scrubber it would be excellent. Not so sure about the squeegee combo but on a pole should work fine. I have a feeling that in hand it would be a touch large and clunky. There's a guy a couple of hours north of me in Timaru that has bought one and he said the slip on the blade felt great. Not tempted myself.

I particularly like the dual pivot action Keefo. I think as a commercial shop front scrubber it would be excellent. Not so sure about the squeegee combo but on a pole should work fine. I have a feeling that in hand it would be a touch large and clunky. There's a guy a couple of hours north of me in Timaru that has bought one and he said the slip on the blade felt great. Not tempted myself.
Yeah I thought that when using it on standard ressy work......good old Timaru, we passed through there when we travelled round NZ.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Back