New

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by roxana, Jun 17, 2011.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. roxana

roxana Guest

Hello people,
    I've just found the forum and it got my attention. My husband is going to start a WC business and I think that your advices will be really helpful.

Advertisement
  2. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Welcome to the site :huh:

3. Hi Roxana
    Good luck to your husband and welcome.
    I wished my wife was as supportive as she moans if I spend time on the forum.
    I am 40 and started 4 months ago. It takes a few months to get going and the only bit of advice is canvass, canvass, canvass, every spare minute.
    I hate door knocking and so leaflet drop only. My leaflets are simple and offer a price (you will get a 7% hit rate offering a quote as opposed to a 1% hit rate without a price).
    I do my work in the mornings and canvass ASAP until 9 every ***ht and it works.
    Good luck to you both
    Rich

4. kars

kars Guest

Hiya Roxana. Ive recently taken over an established business not knowing much about the window cleaning business at all. This forum has been really helpfull and all the guys only to happy to offer up thier own experiences or expertise when they can.

They can call this forum what they like but i refer to it as the ORICAL!!!! LOL
    So whats your plans for getting started?

5. nearlyclean

Supplier

The Orical LOL

Advertisement