Newb

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by keir, Jan 13, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. keir

keir Guru

alright all, newbie to the forum. had a shufty through, all good stuff by the way. i do both trad and wfp cleaning. been doing trad for 10 years but i am new to wfp been doing it for about 4-5months seen adders stuff on the tube and various other stuff. i found this forum cause i was looking for reviews on brushes and man thats a can'a'worms eh? lol. just been uprating my starter gear hence reviews and seeing what system setups some of you old hands at have got. looking forward to chipping in

keir

Advertisement
  2. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

welcome to the fourm, if you need any help of adivse about stuff before you buy, ask away on here, with all the regular guys on here, i think we cover or had used nearly all the kit on the market and can help to find what you want!

3. Dodger

Dodger Hero

What he said apart from bucket advice I haven't got one. Welcome mate.

4. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

he? whos he?? the cats mother! lol

5. keir

keir Guru

haha cheers lads, as for new gear dont tell me its **** now cause its all paid for lol nah only kidding i'd rather the truth. but ordered a pheonix hybrid 22ft with quick release head angle adjuster (really gets on my t*ts adjusting with a thumb wheel), aqua-adapter attachment topped off with gardiners medium mixed ultra light, also another di vessel to fill my tank so the other can work less and i can get better water and save on resin by rotating them. ohh yeah got a quick question for ya what resin do most of you use gonna use the last of my 1st bag soon tds is on 007 now

6. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

Pheonix poles are good, im getting some soon! Aquadaptor are ok, i dont use them. Brush is a good one.

7. harunh

harunh Legend

welcome to the forum and tulsion resin is the best resin on the market

8. keir

keir Guru

sound as a pound thats what i wanted to hear. i've only got the aquadapter cause i like experimenting even in trad but i do get annoyed with the tap on my belt and getting tangled around my feet and twisting the reel further back as for the brush was fretting about getting the wrong one i wanted a sill brush but the gardiner one was out of stock but was getting the impression they weren't brill for doing windows or using all the time but i will get the hard bristled red'un for fascia's,gutters and connys

9. keir

keir Guru

thanks for the resin advice, my setup came with mag mix resin so look forward to trying some new stuff, i live in lancs so our water comes out the tap at 034 but i gotta admit as a newb would of thought my resin would last longer than it has, i've been lucky to get 2 months out of a vessel not sure how many litres that is cause i dont use wfp all the time but am deffo converting, i have a 350litre tank.

Advertisement