Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Guess it will be a day off tomorrow

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Only managed half a day today but mainly due to the fact that I had expected it to rain today but didn't ........I think I had planned a really nice day off in my head which didn't then happen .....so flagged a bit. Of all problems to have in life though that ones a bit laughable so seeing the funny side. I am reverting back to never looking at the weather forecast......yesterday was only the 2nd time in over a year that I did /emoticons/smile.png

I was up my ladder a bit today thinking "it's a little breezy today"

On the way home find the road closed due to massive tree in the road

I was up my ladder a bit today thinking "it's a little breezy today"On the way home find the road closed due to massive tree in the road
Same here daveyboy......everyone was bangin on about how wet it was going to be that the gale force winds took us by surprise......mee cap kept on blowin off mee heed!

That's a shame to see a lovely tree like that.

Should have watched the forecast before booking in today's work. Too hairy by half, never again...until next time. Came home to find this in the front garden, glad I made a bit today to pay the tree surgeon.View attachment 6580

I was up my ladder a bit today thinking "it's a little breezy today"On the way home find the road closed due to massive tree in the road
A bloke I knew owned a wood yard. He was killed on the way to work by a falling tree crushing his car. True story that.

Back