Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

help pricing

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Remy

96 squid :eek:... that's seems bloody cheap for that... Mind you they only do the glass I suppose. WTF /emoticons/biggrin.png

If that trad crew can't get it 100% then you may struggle to satisfy whoever using wfp as he/she sounds like a right pain in the **** to me. :rolleyes:

That will be a mare to clean just the glass WFP! See the frames dividing the windows horizontally? You might as well put in a price for it to be done properly because you will end up doing a worse job than the trad lads WFPing just the glass.

yeah tell me about it, think i would have to clean the middle frame if just cleaning the glass and would use high flow with fan jets and rinse on the glass! but what would be your pricers???

yeah tell me about it, think i would have to clean the middle frame if just cleaning the glass and would use high flow with fan jets and rinse on the glass! but what would be your pricers???
I dunno, £150? I can't see why they are moaning about quality if they are only paying for a half arsed job anyway :confused:

iv got £100 just for glass a quick slash n dash but still leaving it 100%. £150 proper clean frames and sills and £500 for the soffit fascia n guttering???

Have you measured how much S/F/G there is? Also take into account there is no gutter on the gables, but they are a bit harder to clean as they are higher than the gutter line. How long do you think it would take to do? Have you got any methods that you will use to do the job?

That's an easy job for a good whack

Make sure you overprice rather than underprice or you will regret it

Must be shite trad firm as i would get that 100% nae bother

I still don't understand these cowboy half a job types

If you did a quid a window and 2 for a door that would be 121 squid so add a bit for good measure and 150 seems reasonable

Not sure about the fsg as i don't know how much bother it is wfp as i am a lowly tradder

I would want a fair whack to trad it

no offense but u know that one we bit water goes on the frame it goin take a stream dirt back down with it

tbh id walk away from it if they wont pay for frames and all as i dont do just glass

also if they penny pinching on windows and frames they not goin pay that for gutter and fachia think bout it

Best to never asume they will not pay a good price for a proper job as I've been supprised more than once. It's all about selling your services to meet the needs of the customer then price don't really matter

Back