Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Starting to love this job :D

WCF

Help Support WCF:

yep me likes being freeeeeeee:D

I never know where I am going til I get there..as it often changes on route...as in..

cheapie not engaging brain and just driving...

I was going somewhere first this morn but changed my mind cause I took a wrong turn...

ya never know where cheapie will end up...until he gets home...and then..its chair time.../emoticons/biggrin.png

Been a good couple of days for me too really enjoying myself headphones in cracking on and getting a tan....but I might change my mind come November when I can't feel my fingertips anymore. :gush:

Been a good couple of days for me too really enjoying myself headphones in cracking on and getting a tan....but I might change my mind come November when I can't feel my fingertips anymore. :gush:
Personally prefer winter, I have got behind a bit with the good weather, I tend to knock it on the head after half a day tops lol

I don't think I could ever work for someone else ever again!
Yep. No matter how **** the job you are doing is, you just have to remember how much more you are getting paid for it vs working for someone else where your extra effort gets you nothing. Its a great feeling picking the fruits of your labour instead of watching someone else chomping on the apple and throwing you the core.

but cheapie on a good un out on the road for 10.02 am this morn...

yeh I only last til four but ....23 degrees..I mean...whats an old codger do...:rofl:

well it would be ten years to my pension but they keep moving it away...

Personally prefer winter, I have got behind a bit with the good weather, I tend to knock it on the head after half a day tops lol
First month of winter all sorts of thoughts go through my head...getting a warm job...packing up for 2 months...making the misses work from Nov-March /emoticons/biggrin.png good gloves and big warm jacket gets me through it. I know what you mean when it's really hot I tend to pack up early but feel like I get more done in a shorter space of time for some reason.

after over 14 years self employed last year packed it in and tried working a "proper job" set hours and wages.lasted a whole one and a half days,got sick of driver moaning on and on about :turd: so told the driver I was helping to stop the wagon in the middle of the street,I got out and f****d off.NEVER EVER EVER AGAIN.self employed again but now in a job I love doing.life looks good again

cheapie never worked for anyone...no one would have him:rofl:

love that story paul fenwick..

too old and grumpy now...

I would probably do a clarkson if I worked for anyone.. ...

ya should see cheapie shopping in a supermarket...

I mean wtf peoples always getting in my way someones gonna get decked....

and standing there in my way scratching their heads..

its okay I do online most the time.../emoticons/biggrin.png

that way I just hit my laptop....

Back