Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

thanks to everyone

WCF

Help Support WCF:

paul1

Hi

Just wanted to say thanks a lot to everyone who has offered advice to me so far on getting started appreciate it.

Finally decided on all my kit going to start with and Hoping to order and start this summer...

Just another question can anyone recommend a separate brush from Gardiner for doing gutter and fascism etc? And should I get fan jets in this one?

Thanks all

Ps
Anyone recommend computer software for keeping track of bookings/invoices etc etc ?

Cheers
George is an excellent package for the price. £50.00 and that's it - no monthly costs.

You can still get Palm PDA's so you can add Pocket George at no extra cost software wise. Saves printing out daily work sheets.

Ps
Anyone recommend computer software for keeping track of bookings/invoices etc etc ?

Cheers
George is an excellent package for the price. £50.00 and that's it - no monthly costs.

You can still get Palm PDA's so you can add Pocket George at no extra cost software wise. Saves printing out daily work sheets.

Latest Posts

Back