Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

i have nLite HydroPower DI Filter 6L how much resin do you put in bag

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hi I've just got one of these and now im confused as to what hose to buy normal long garden hose or long pole hose and short garden hose ?

Hi I've just got one of these and now im confused as to what hose to buy normal long garden hose or long pole hose and short garden hose ?
Not used one but why does it matter how long your hose is??

It purifies water regardless

Well it has to be connected to a tap on one side of the house if it's a big house will need a lot of hose.Garden hose is thick so thought maybe better to have just a short piece of garden hose from tap to filter then buy a longer pole hose and put it on a reel to go from the filter to pole.But if im cleaning gutters then i will use just tap water and I've got the unger soap dispenser as well.Wasnt sure then if i could also go from tap with the small pole hose up to soap dispenser then to pole haha.

No i do windows traditional method just got this for mainly hard to reach Windows and rinsing off con roofs.

Oh I see

Bet it's a good bit of kit I fancy one as I am DI only

There very expensive compared to normal vessel tho

with the unger Di you buy some new prefilled bags, take the used one out and set the new one in and off you go again.

Oh I seeBet it's a good bit of kit I fancy one as I am DI only

i highly recommend it, built in real time tds meter and dead easy to use.

Just a big 22lnormal DI vessel cost about £80 I think it was a long time ago

Setup on trolley at home

Fill the van in morning takes 10 min

Then for topping up I have an 11l in van reconditioned cost £30

Resin is £60 from WCW every couple of months

Oh I seeBet it's a good bit of kit I fancy one as I am DI only

Just a big 22lnormal DI vessel cost about £80 I think it was a long time agoSetup on trolley at home

Fill the van in morning takes 10 min

Then for topping up I have an 11l in van reconditioned cost £30

Resin is £60 from WCW every couple of months
Then you pump it from van ?what hose do you use ?

Back