Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

RO System Stopped Working

Phil W

Hello there, I wonder if anyone can help?

I have been using a 300GPD Sureflow filterplus (pumped) RO system for the past 5 years when I started my business. However I went to fill up my tank today and the RO unit isn't even coming on, not even making a noise. . Have checked the fuse in the mains and that's fine - so do I just assume that the Pump has died ? Or could it be something else? Has anyone had similar problems?

Thanks, P

Hello there, I wonder if anyone can help?I have been using a 300GPD Sureflow filterplus (pumped) RO system for the past 5 years when I started my business. However I went to fill up my tank today and the RO unit isn't even coming on, not even making a noise. . Have checked the fuse in the mains and that's fine - so do I just assume that the Pump has died ? Or could it be something else? Has anyone had similar problems?

Thanks, P
Can you please post a couple of photos of the system.

As you have no water being produced, my first thought was that you must have a cutoff float switch and solenoid valve. If you have then do you have power to that? Or has the float switch in the tank stuck?

If the booster pump had failed you will still get a small amount of water produced without it running.

where is your pump is it before or after you prefilters.

if its after you probably need new prefilters, if its before check your water flow/pressure.

my RO wont come on if the water flow/pressure is too low.

Latest Posts

Back