Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

A little help with these windows please

Well we all have to start somewhere as after all that what the forum is for helping each other out if we can surely?

i honestly dont know how carpet cleaners survive, do you just sit hoping for the phone to ring, pull your hair out when you see a new advert in the local rag offering special price deals for carpet cleaning.

i think id have carpet cleaning as my side line, add on job.

window cleaning is all the time if you get enough customers.

im going to give a price for a job i looked at yesterday, i will have to get another section for my waterfed pole to reach, section 8 from gardiners. take my pole upto 35ft, this will do the job, section costs around £80.

i will only buy it if i get offered the job. this will then pay for the added section needed. = longer pole.

a big company in my region, it could create more work for me, a housing company.

if you can get into window cleaning i think it would be more financial for you.

no one knows how much you actually make.

a bit like asian taxi drivers

im going to give a price for a job i looked at yesterday, i will have to get another section for my waterfed pole to reach, section 8 from gardiners. take my pole upto 35ft, this will do the job, section costs around £80.i will only buy it if i get offered the job. this will then pay for the added section needed. = longer pole.

a big company in my region, it could create more work for me, a housing company.

if you can get into window cleaning i think it would be more financial for you.

no one knows how much you actually make.

a bit like asian taxi drivers
:confused::eek:

Back