Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Custy advice

WagtailMat

hey hope all are well finished a job yesterday at 5 get home get a call from a custy saying there is a thumb print on the glass ?

So said how many she said casually just the one ? I almost lost my cool she has kids and the best thing is it's on the glass door has anyone hade a custy do this ?

Luckily no, some people are strange, just have to be nice and say is it possible it was done after I left as I clean the windows thoroughly, if they still aren't happy weigh up the job if its a really good one say I will pop round Monday to clean it if not just say it won't happen next time

call her bluff - say youll pop round in an hour to get it off

9 out of ten say "NO,NO , i just wanted to tell you"

at that you can strike them off the round. be sure to block the number too ,saves grief

Shes going to be a pain in the hoop for ever more. Like above, ask if there is a chance it was done after you left, and if she says "no it was definitely you", then cast her into the pit of dumped custies. She's not given you a chance before whinging, so don't give her another chance. If someone came at me saying they had noticed that one window had been missed a few times, then I would be a lot more apologetic then if they were just complaining the one time I missed one. We're not robots, mistakes happen.

par7v.jpg

I give every custy one chance. in fist instance i say ok maybe my fault i come and do it over again, but does it continue every time or often i will drop them because i know i may have done a mistake once but not every single time. Dont had any problem yet though.

You need one of these warning signs

View attachment 5095

Shes going to be a pain in the hoop for ever more. Like above, ask if there is a chance it was done after you left, and if she says "no it was definitely you", then cast her into the pit of dumped custies. She's not given you a chance before whinging, so don't give her another chance. If someone came at me saying they had noticed that one window had been missed a few times, then I would be a lot more apologetic then if they were just complaining the one time I missed one. We're not robots, mistakes happen.
par7v.jpg

Back